The Fertility Show is back for its ninth year, rounding off National Fertility Awareness Week (30 October – 5 November).
BABY, The Fertility Show – IT’S BACK!
The Fertility Show (4-5th November) acts as an information hub to provide guidance, advice and support for perspective parents looking into their fertility journey and features some of the leading experts in the country with the likes of Zita West, Professor Geeta Nargund and Professor Allan Pacey.
Hot topics at the Show include:
- The impact of fertility on relationships
- How to boost fertility through nutrition
- What men need to know about fertility
- Alternative routes to parenting such as adoption and surrogacy
- The complementary therapy debate
Show experts include:
Professor Simon Fishel, Zita West, Professor Geeta Nargund,
Sam Abdalla, Emma Cannon, Professor Allan Pacey, Professor Lesley Regan, Susan Seenan
Follow the Show on Twitter @fertilityshow or join on Facebook!
Where to next
Read more about trying to conceive, fertility and conception health