Shopping for your new baby is very exciting, and you will definitely find this May a fantastic shopping experience at the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event of the year.
The Baby Show with MadeForMums will be taking place from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st May, at the NEC Birmingham. Find everything you need for bump, baby and you – with amazing offers all in one place, for three days only!
The Baby Show is a great way to get your hands on products and try before you buy.
Brand and product experts will be there to tell you everything you need to know, so it’s a great opportunity to compare products and find the right fit for you and your baby. There will be over 200 exhibitors showcasing a huge array of essential baby products including buggies, nursery furniture, carriers, clothing, feeding, sleep and bathing equipment.
All the major baby retailers such as Mothercare and Babies R Us will be there, alongside other market leading brands such as iCandy, Stokke, UppaBaby, Chicco, Britax, MAM, Nuby, Baby Björn and Italian brand Peg Perego! There will also be independent brands that you won’t find on the high street. And once you’ve shopped until you’ve dropped, don’t worry about all the carrying as you can take advantage of the free Emma’s Diary Collect-By-Car service where you can drop off all your purchases and continue until you’ve got a careful!
“The Baby Show is the UK’s biggest pregnancy and parenting event and a must-visit shopping venue for new and expectant mums and dads. After a hugely successful show at London ExCeL, we can’t wait to open the doors in Birmingham NEC.
We will have over 200 of the very best baby brands exhibiting their products, some for the first time giving shoppers an exclusive first look at what’s hot on the market. And don’t forget we have the MadeForMums stage where we have another fantastic line up of some of the UK’s best parenting experts ready to share their advice on how to get through – and enjoy – those tricky first months of parenthood. We look forward to welcoming everyone there.”
Wing Yan Lee, Marketing Manager at The Baby Show
There will be a wonderful line up of speakers on The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums including experts from the world of breastfeeding, sleep and nutrition.
Highlights of The Baby Show the NEC in Birmingham will include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
- The chance to listen and ask advice from the UK’s top baby experts.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the show knowing they are being cared for.
- Purpose-built baby facilities ensure visitors have a hassle-free day, including the Tommee Tippee Feeding Area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating and sterilising equipment, complimentary baby food from Aldi Mamia, plus a comfortable space for quiet feeding.
- The MadeForMums Buggy Testing Track enabling parents to test-drive every buggy to ensure it’s perfect for their lifestyle.
- The Aldi Mamia Changing Area with complimentary nappies and wipes.
The advanced ticket price is £13.45 (Friday) and £14.45 (Saturday & Sunday) while on-the-door tickets cost £20.
Friday 19th May: 9.30am – 5pm
Saturday 20th May: 9.30am – 5pm
Sunday 21st May: 9.30am – 5pm
More information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk