It won’t be long now until the evenings begin to creep in, the temperature drops and we start to think about all things spooky!! This half term, why not head to Blenheim Palace for some Halloween fun?! From 22 – 30 October there will be lots of Halloween tricks and treats, for a spooktacular family day out.
Hop on board the Blenheim Palace ghost train which takes you through a creepy tunnel to the Pleasure Gardens where a cackle of witchy goings-on are to be found.
Families can lurk around the Labyrinth or take the Mini-beasts Trail around the Pleasure Gardens. There will be Spooky Tours running throughout the week in the Palace with a ghoulishly special candlelit tour at 5pm on the 29th, 30th and 31st of October.*
There will also be classic spooky storytelling in the cinema of the Stables Courtyard with ghostly tales; perfect for getting into the Halloween spirit.
Discover a whole host of treats in the Pleasure Gardens Deli including ice-scream and toffee apples, with pumpkin carving too!
There are plenty of spooky goings-on to enjoy and experience at Blenheim Palace this half term holiday for all the family.
What you need to know:
- WHAT: Halloween Entertainment at Blenheim Palace
- WHEN: Daily from 22 – 30 October
- WHY VISIT: Pumpkin carving, Spooky Tours and storytelling.
- ADMISSION: Park & Gardens ticket required: Adult £14.90 / Child £6.90 (Age 5-16)
- WEBSITE: www.blenheimpalace.com
* Booking necessary for Candlelit Spooky Tour, 29th, 30th and 31st Oct, Palace Park & Gardens ticket required.