Join NowBaby Live Antenatal classes from the comfort of your own home!
All NowBaby Live Antenatal classes are hosted live by midwives and are totally interactive!
Are all your NHS hospital courses fully booked? Can’t get childcare? Hospital class times not appropriate? Travel or parking issues? Husband or partner cant make it due to work constraints? If the answer is yes to any of these questions the NowBaby Live antenatal classes might just be what you are looking for.
There is some evidence that antenatal education improves outcomes and mothers’ experiences of birth and parenthood. According to the NHS & Department of Health’s Preparation for Birth and Beyond 2011 resource, many parents want help with the transition to parenthood. It is quite normal for new mothers and fathers to be keen on accessing consistent information relating to pregnancy, birth and parenting. Parents want information that is relevant to each stage of the journey, and to have the opportunity to reflect on what it means for them and their lives.
NowBaby Live aims to provide parents with consistent evidence based information and choices relating to pregnancy, birth and parenting. We achieve this by setting out a course curriculum that is based on NICE guidelines and the midwives delivering the classes also adhere to their own code of practice set out by the Nursing and midwifery council (NMC)
The benefits of joining the NowBaby Live courses are as follows:
- Learning about your choices through pregnancy & birth
- Developing an understanding of the birth process
- Preparation for birth and parenting
- Preparation for breastfeeding
- Understanding what is normal and what is not
- Connecting with other pregnant women & couples
- Question & Answer session during the classes
- Access to our download centre which will include: Birth plan templates, Birth affirmation sheets, what to prepare for a hospital or home birth, Labour & Birth position sheet, Infant feeding checklist and much more
- Membership to our social media group one the course has finished so that you can continue connecting with other women and couples that you met during the course
- Classes taught by qualified midwives
- Chat with the midwife during the class
- Connect with other pregnant women and couples
- The birth of your baby
- The birth process
- What is normal during pregnancy
- Your choices throughout pregnancy and birth
NowBaby Live will be opening their doors for course registration in March so keep checking the website www.nowbabylive.co.uk for updates