Are you pregnant? Have you just had a baby? If you have not yet visited one the biggest pregnancy and parenting events of the year, then get yourselves down to Olympia between 21st and 23rd October.
The Baby Show with MadeForMums, is returning to Olympia, London. The Show is a must-attend event for mums and dads-to-be and new parents, with over 200 exhibitors showcasing all the latest essentials for your new arrival, plus a stage programme jam packed with fashion shows and informative talks by renowned baby care experts.
As the only Show to feature all the major baby retailers including Mothercare, Mamas & Papas, Peppermint and Babies R Us, as well as major leading brands such as UPPAbaby, Stokke, Tommee Tippee, Britax, Chicco, and iCandy, there are plenty of opportunities to try before you buy and get exclusive access to amazing discounts! Alongside these leading companies in the parenting industry, many boutique brands take the opportunity to showcase their new products to the public, making The Baby Show a one-stop-shop for all your must-have purchases. There’s everything you need ahead of your new baby including; prams, car seats, nursery furniture, slings, clothing, feeding equipment, parenting gadgets and more – all under one roof!
Shopped till you’ve dropped? The Baby Show offers a free Emma’s Diary Collect-by-Car service so you don’t need to worry about carrying lots of bags around for the day. If there’s no room left in the car boot then many retailers also offer delivery services for larger items.
The journey into parenthood, for new or second or even third time mums and dads, is a truly exciting and memorable time; a whirlwind of discovery, learning and experiences so you’re bound to have dozens of questions. If you head over to The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums, a line-up of fantastic expert speakers will be on hand to answer any of your queries – big or small. They’ll be covering a range of pregnancy and parenting topics including breastfeeding, weaning, first aid and sleep. If you are looking for more personal and confidential advice, experts will also be on hand throughout the Show to answer your pregnancy and parenting questions privately in our One-to-One with the Experts area.
“Every Show our exhibitors pull out all the stops and showcase the very best and latest products available on the market, giving our visitors the first chance to buy. We’re working on another fantastic line-up of expert speakers for Olympia where there will be discussions and advice on sleeping, breastfeeding and weaning, plus you can see the latest in maternity and baby wear in our catwalk fashion shows. Whether you’ve just found out you’re pregnant for the first time or you’re shopping for your ever expanding family – The Baby Show has it all!” Wing Yan Lee, Marketing Manager at The Baby Show
The highlights of The Baby Show at Olympia, London will be:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and try before you buy
- Discover irresistible products from boutique brands that you won’t find on the high street
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts, including baby feeding expert, Annabel Karmel MBE, breastfeeding specialist, Clare Byam-Cook, lactation consultant, Vanessa Christie, sleep experts Chireal Shallow and Andrea Grace and British Red Cross first aid trainer, Tracey Taylor
- The National Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) talking about its national services dedicated to helping pregnant women and new mums
- Free personal advice at the One-to-One with the Experts area
- Specialist antenatal classes
- Come and rigorously test, push, fold and compare pushchairs on the MadeForMums free Buggy Testing Track – complete with kerb, rough terrain and grassy knoll – to find the buggy of your dreams.
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing visitors to leave their shopping bags and pick them up when they are ready to leave
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and a Superdrug Changing Area with free wipes and nappies all included.
- A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- A Campbell Books activity zone and play area for older tots to stay entertained
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands
- A photography competition for your little one from exhibitor, Bumpkins
The Early Bird ticket price is £11.50 on Friday and £12.50 for either the Saturday or Sunday, while on-the-door tickets cost £20.
For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk
Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd October, open from 10:00am-5:30pm each day