BabyBjörn’s Bouncer Bliss gives your baby a cosy place to both rest and play! The ergonomically shaped seat gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. Can be used from birth and up to the age of 2 years.
Review: BabyBjörn Bouncer Bliss
The brand new Bouncer Bliss from BabyBjörn has been designed for families of today – looking at fashion trends and styles as well as listening to desires of modern parents. Available in a soft mesh in 3 fresh, modern colours: powder pink, cocoa and antracite, the bouncer’s gentle rocking creates a sense of bliss and calm, not just at the beginning of a baby´s life, but later as well. BabyBjörn believe that a baby who gets a safe, comforting start to life, will feel the benefits for a long time to come. Proper support for a young child’s back, neck and head, is essential and the Bouncer Bliss can be used from birth to 2 years.
The soft & natural rocking, completely powered by the baby means no batteries or cords are required. This encourages babies’ aerobic motion, as he rocks in response to his own movements. Avoiding bouncers that rely on batteries will also eliminate the risk of babies developing a dependency on movement for sleep.
When the baby is playing, or resting they can watch their parents get things done, learning at the same time as they develop balance and motor skills
Features we love!
- 3 positions. Three different positions for play, rest and sleep.
- Foldable. The baby bouncer is easy to fold up and takes up very little space when folded.
- Natural bouncing. The bouncer is rocked by you or your baby’s movements. No batteries required.
- Long period of use. When your child has learned to sit down without help, you can turn the fabric seat around and use the bouncer as a comfy children’s chair.
- Ergonomic design. The bouncer gives good support to your baby’s back, neck and head. The fitted fabric seat distributes your baby’s weight evenly, which is particularly important for young babies, whose muscles are not yet fully developed.
- 2 different materials. The fabric seat is available in two alternatives: a soft, comfortable quilted cotton and an airy mesh. Both materials are free from health-hazardous substances and approved according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
- Easy to fold up and take with you
For more information please visit www.babybjorn.co.uk