Ideal for parents on the go, the Oyster Zero from Babystyle is everthing you could want from a lightweight stroller and our Parent Panel have been putting it through its paces!
Review: Babystyle Oyster Zero Pushchair
Ideal for parents on the go, the Oyster Zero from Babystyle is everthing you could want from a lightweight stroller.
The Oyster Zero is not only stylish, its also easy to use with a simple fold action. The hood contains UV protection as well as an extra sun visor. A large fully reclining seat means that the pushcair is suitable to use from birth and all the way up to a maximum user weight of 15kg.Â It’s also able to take a carry cot and is compatible with most car seats.
Available in a choice of 5 colours: Ink Black, Olive Green, Oxford Blue, Wow Pink and Pure Silver.
Features we love
- Lightweight aluminium chassis.
- Ability to take a carrycot.
- Fully reclining seat suitable from birth.
- Factor 50+UV hood.
- Extra pull out sun visor.
- All round suspension.
- Compatible with most leading car seats.
- Extendable hood.
- Large shopping basket with raincover compartment.
- Accomodating seat unit.
- Adjustable Footrest.
- Lockable swivel front wheels.
- Only 7.9kg
For more information, please visit: www.babystyle.co.uk