Zoë the Penguin is one of the latest bedtime pals to arrive in the UK from innovative Danish children’s brand, Zazu and has been designed to help both parents and little ones with the bedtime routine, feature soothing night lights, wireless speakers, a music box and sleep trainer.
Review: Zoë the Penguin
Introducing Zoë the Penguin, one of the latest bedtime pals to arrive in the UK from innovative Danish children’s brand, Zazu . The new bedtime pals have been designed to help both parents and little ones with the bedtime routine, feature soothing night lights, wireless speakers, a music box and sleep trainer. These versatile, all-in-one sleep gadgets are not only cost effective but long lasting, helping from newborn tall the way through to the early toddler years.
Zoë is available in a choice of three colours; blue, pink or neutral grey. She features 5 pre-set melodies including a heartbeat, white noise and waterfall sound, as well as wireless speaker technology, so that you can play your own choice of music or children’s stories. Also providing a soft, reassuring glow with two adjustable brightness settings, Zoë activates automatically upon baby crying and will begin to play and light up to comfort little ones, helping them to fall back into a peaceful slumber. A soothing nightlight, music box and wireless speaker in one, Zoe is one clever penguin!
Features we love
- Soothing nightlight – Zoë’s head is a small nightlight, with 2 brightness settings.
- 5 pre-set melodies to sooth your baby – Heartbeat sound, white noise, nature sound,lounge music and 3 traditional lullabies.
- Play unlimited music or stories via the wireless speaker.
- Auto shut-off. Zoë’s switches OFF automatically after 20 minutes.
- Activates automatically upon crying. The voice activated sound sensor will switch on sound and or light if your child wakes up.
- Set your own volume.
Available from www.cheekyrascals.co.uk | RRP: £24.99