Disclaimer of Liability
To the extent permissible by law, www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited assumes no responsibility for information published on this site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited is not liable for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a result of any actual or alleged libellous statements, infringements of intellectual property or privacy rights, or product liability, whether resulting from negligence or otherwise, including without limitation, from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, procedures, products or methods contained in the material published on the site. www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited does not warrant that the information published on the site is accurate or free from error. Information published within the site is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information. The information is not intended to be nor is it to be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice relative to a specific medical condition or question. ALWAYS seek the advice of your doctor for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You agree to accept the application of English law to govern matters between Baby TV and yourself.
Although all advertising is expected to conform to the appropriate advertising standards, inclusion of such material in this site does not constitute a guarantee or endorsement of the quality or value of any products or of the claims made for them by the manufacturer. Users are advised to verify product information with the manufacturer.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
How do we protect your information?
www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited has strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity before disclosing any personal information to you.
How do we collect information about you and how is it used?
You may provide personal information when communicating with us.
You may order a product or a service and give your name, email address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date so that the order can be processed and your products (or services where appropriate) delivered to you. Sometimes you may be asked for your telephone number.
If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask for your name, address and email address.
We will collect information about your tastes and preferences both when you tell us what these are and by analysis of customer traffic, including by using cookies.
It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for instance about your lifestyle or health) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Any such information (“sensitive information”) will only be dealt with as described below.
It may be that you provide to us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in order to make payments to us. Any such information (“confidential financial information”) will be dealt with as described below.
We may use personal information collected about you to personalise your visits to our website and recommend goods or services to you. We also use the information to help us develop the design and layout of our website to ensure that our sites are as useful and enjoyable as possible.
We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functionality changes to our website or changes to our terms and conditions of use.
For full detail of the act please go to: http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts1998/19980029.htm
www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited takes all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, unauthorised disclosure, unauthorised alteration and unauthorised destruction. This involves password protected storage and backed up data is stored securely.
Wherever possible we meet or exceed the guidelines set out for W3c.
Tableless, mainly use semantic markup and CSS for layout
Comply with priority 1 and 2 guidelines of W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
Resizable fonts and layout.
Baby TV Prize Draw T&C’s
- Open to residents of the UK aged 18 +, normal exclusions apply
- No purchase necessary
- Registration is based on full completion of the questionnaire
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside it’s control, the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the promoter the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- A list of winners’ names and counties is available by writing to the promoter enclosing and SAE for a period of 3 months following the closing date.
- The promoter will not return any entries.
- www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited, 19 Hall Place Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT16 OAJ asserts itself as the promoter.
By filling in this form, you confirm that you are happy for our sponsors to communicate with you by post or email and would like to participate in the free prize draw as indicated above.
The Prize Draw is open to residents of the U.K., eighteen and over
Employees, officers and directors of www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited along with its affiliated entities, parent, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, legal advisors, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate or receive prizes.
Odds of winning the prize depend upon the number of eligible entries in the Prize Draw.
There are no cash alternatives to these prizes. They are as stated and are non-transferable. If due to circumstances beyond the control of www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited, NowBaby and Baby TV is unable to provide the stated prizes, we reserve the right to award substitute prizes of equal value. All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
Winners will be notified by email and prizes will be dispatched within sixty (60) business days after the eligibility of the winner has been verified.
If the winner of the prize cannot be traced within 30 days after reasonable efforts have been made by www.NowBaby.co.uk and Baby TV Limited, NowBaby and Baby TV will be entitled to select alternative winner from among the entrants.
If the winner of the prize does not claim the prize within 30 days the prize will forfeit.
If proof of age is requested, the prize shall not be dispatched unless proof of age is received and if satisfactory proof of age is not received, the Promoter reserves the rights to choose another winner.
A full list of who won will be available for four (4) weeks following the day of the selection of winners. This list can be obtained by writing to Prize Draw Winners, NowBabtt / Baby TV Limited, 19 Hall Place Drive, Weybridge, Surrey KT16 OAJ.
Any entry, which does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of NowBaby and Baby TV. NowBaby and Baby TV is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, misdirected entries, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, late, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications or other technical problems related to website entries or postal entries.
Entrants agree that they may be required to take part in publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include their names and/or likeness.
By entering into this Prize Draw, Entrants agree to read the terms and conditions before participating in the Daily Prize Draw.
In order to participate in the Prize Draw, participants must provide certain information on themselves. This personal information is collected and processed only for the purposes of organising, running and monitoring the Prize Draw, as well as for carrying out publicity activities on it. The organising entity shall be considered the data controller for the database containing this personal information.
By entering this Prize Draw players agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material, which may be amended or varied at any time by the Promoter.
In the event of a dispute, the decision of NowBabty and Baby TV shall be final and legally binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter of this Prize Draw is NowBaby and Baby TV Limited 19 Hall Place Drive, Weybridge Surry, KT16 OAJ.
This Prize Draw is governed by and is in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
We may revise this Acceptable Use Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.